Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Night!

Halloween night Papa Jim came and took these three little fellows out while Brody and I handed out candy and watched over Trevor.Brody was so cute watching for the trick or treaters and he would watch me hand out the candy and as the kids would walk away Brody would come behind me and shut the door. He was so cute about it!!Brody trying to get Dad's attention........NO such luck!! =) He also enjoyed helping me prepare my lesson for church on Sunday!!
We had a good old time hanging out on Halloween night!! Who wouldn't with that little face? =)

3 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

You have the cutest boys! Looked like Halloween was tons of fun! What's wrong with Trev?

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Oh Never mind, I just read the other post. That is too bad for Trevor, hope he feels better!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

TONS and TONS of photos! They are all so cute! Happy Halloween! Carson loved answering the door too. DAH, DAH, DAH he would yell as he ran for the door. Happy Holidays Stephenson family. Hope your family stays healthy.

Lindi