Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HAIR CUTS and NEW CLOTHES off to church we go!!

Trevor gave the boys hair cuts Sunday afternoon before church and I found some cute new clothes at Gap this weekend, they were having a sale....yay!! :) Anyway I thought they all looked so handsome so I had to get a picture of all of them. They all were so excited to show off their new looks at church for Grandma. Garrett kept saying how Grandma wasn't even going to recognize him, he was so cute about it!! :)



Porter is such a little mini me of Trevor!! They are both such goof balls!! LOVE IT!! :)

Mason was too cool to let me get a good picture of him!! STINKER!!
Garrett was eating it up, but it was hard to get a real smile! SILLY KID-O!!


1 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

What good looking boys! Tell them that I think they look very handsome with their new hair cuts and cute outfits.