Monday, June 22, 2009

Brody at 11 Months

I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 year next month...... CRAZY!!! Brody is a funny, loud , smiley, sweet, and very crazy little guy!! He seems so much like a baby to me compared to my other little men at this age, I am not quite sure if it is because we baby him more and let him get away with everything, or just because I don't have a baby on the way, or if it is because he seems to be a late bloomer with a few things such as teeth. He only has two and my other boys had a least 6 or more by a year and maybe because he doesn't seem like he is even close to walking on his own and Mason was my last baby and he was walking a 9 months. Who knows? All I know is I am loving this little man and can't believe it has almost been a year!! WOW does time fly!?!








This is him howling like a little howler monkey that he is!!!! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

What a cutie. He is getting so big, I can't believe he is almost one. Give him a big hug from me and tell him I miss him and love him very much.

Andrews Family said...

I honestly think little Brody is the cutest baby I've ever seen. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks!