Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FIRE STATION

There are so many nice people in our new ward!! I have had a group of ladies that rotate doing a little preschool in their homes and have invited me to bring my boys and just hang out and visit and let the kids play since it is almost over and summer break. Anyhow they were doing a field trip to the fire station and invited us to go, and when I couldn't go because I didn't have a car that day one of the ladies offered to just take Garrett and Porter for me. The boys were so excited and had such a good time. She even bought them a really nice book about emergency vehicles and had the fireman sign it. The boys thought it was the coolest thing!! And before she brought them home they stopped at McDonald's for some ice cream!! What lucky little boys!! :) The sweet lady that took them told me that as they were in the car on the way back to our house Garrett says, " Too bad Mason couldn't come with us to see the fire station!" What sweet little brothers they are!! I am so glad they are such good buddies!! And yes, they even took pictures of my sweet boys and gave me a disc of them, how sweet are they!?!

1 comments:

Laura said...

How cute and what total fun! What a nice lady!!!