Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!

This is our little "CRAZY" Mason, I can't believe he is just now turning 2, he has always seemed older than he is, I guess having two older brothers to keep up with ages you a little quicker. Mason is so full of life and energy, he gets a kick out of being a little trouble maker and picking on his older brothers and Mom, he loves, I mean LOVES to push our buttons and get a rise out of us!! It is a good thing he is so Dang CUTE and has a smile and laugh that is so contagious!! We love having his fun little spirit in our family, although after doing church without Trevor today I sure could do with out it during Sacrament meeting!! :)

Our cheap little imitation Birthday cake, I use to be so good at making special birthday cakes for everyone, this year I took a brake. It was still good though, Jon Spear was so kind to run and pick one out from Baskin Robins while we picked up Mason's birthday present. The boys helping Mason blow out his candles!! What nice brothers he has!!


I love how excited Mason gets, it is so cute!! Like I said you gotta love that smile!!Opening his present!!


Mason loved his trains and tracks as you can see on his face he was very excited to show Grandpa Jim his trains!!



We celebrated Mason's Birthday with a fun day as a family starting with waking up and having Trevor home after a long few days of him gone in Louisiana. We had a fun morning taking our time goofing off with Dad, and then went to lunch at a really fun Mall in the Woodlands, and then played at this huge play place there, (I wish I had brought my camera with me), then we went to the children's museum which was in the mall and the kids loved it!! Then we went for a ride on a huge carousel inside the mall as well, the kids were so cute on it. We then walked around this shopping center next to the mall that is sooo cool, it has fountains all over and is totally decked out for Christmas with a huge Christmas tree and trees covered in lights that is next to this waterway and huge grassy park that has a little maze for the kids to do. They thought that was pretty cool, we also stopped on our walk and got a yummy refreshing Jamba Juice which we love. We then had cake and presents with Grandpa Jim. It was just a small little party but fun and the kids and I LOVED spending the day with our favorite DAD!! Thanks for a fun day Dad!! We love you, and think you are the BEST!!

2 comments:

Trevor and Holly said...

I love you halls...you are too cute.I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

Lisa Farman said...

Happy Birthday Mason!! You are one good looking kid. I wish I could have been there to give you a big birthday hug and kiss.