Sunday, November 16, 2008

BRODY at FOUR MONTHS!!








I know I get a little picture happy but I just think he is so dang yummy, I just want to eat him up!! I love the innocent, sweet little baby faces!! Brody is such a happy little man!! He loves to laugh, smile and make lots of happy noises at him self in the mirror above him in his swing or anyone that will give him the slightest bit of attention. He thinks his little Bumbo seat is fun and likes to sit in it so he can see things around him a little better, especially his big brother!! He also likes to spend a significant amount of time sucking on his fingers or blanket. We love this little man!! Okay he won't actually be four months for another two days but I just took these pictures yesterday and I don't think he will look any different in the next couple of days or be doing anything new!! :)

7 comments:

Nygards said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe you have moved to Texas. Is this long term? Brody is such a doll! 4 boys, that must be so crazy. You are awesome!

Lisa Farman said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I looks so handsome.

Amber said...

I was shocked with how big that guy is...he is sooooooo cute. He looks like all three older brothers rolled into one handsome little guy! Really.....how do you do it??? All your little men are so cute. I really miss you guys...I got really sad seeing you and knowing that you were not here in Spokane. I guess we just took advantage of having you guys so close. The house is adorable and I love the dining furniture...too funny! We miss you guys but so glad that you are having some fun with Trevor!!!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

So cute! It was fun to read the update on your situation. Your new house is so cute!

Teresa said...

Goodness he is a cutie. Your whole family is so cute!!! Very beautiful :) I hope you are doing good :) Love ya

Matt & Emily said...

I've been a terible blogger and haven't checked in on yours forever. I love your family pictures! They turned out so good! Your family is the cutest things I've ever seen. And Brody is hilarious! I can't beleive him! We are so glad we got to see you guys this fall and if you make it for Christmas that will be a huge bonus! We'd be so excited!! And your nice is really nice even if it is empty. I'm sure you guys are happy to be there together and to really get things going. I can't believe I have family from Texas. Don't get all crazy on us and start flying a Texas flag higher than your US flag, OK?

Lisa said...

Holls- it was so good to talk to you today...I had to check out your pictures again- your boys are so adorable! I think next summer is too far away to get together....how about a mommy getaway??? Any thoughts? We could go somewhere kinda cheap like Vegas. Anyway- just an idea.

Miss you lots!!