Saturday, May 21, 2011

What 30 Looks Like.....

Well who would have guessed this is what 30 looks like??? My awesome sister in-law, Amber, threw me an 80's themed 30Th birthday party full of great company, yummy food and bunko playing till wee hours of the night. It was so fun to see all the different getups the girls came up with that were 80's style!! Thank you Amber and all the fun girls that came and helped make turning 30 not seem so bad. Thank you also for all the sweet gifts you shouldn't have gotten me. I loved them all. You are ALL TOO SWEET!!! I was also incredibly spoiled by ALL of Trevor's family and my parents and a few others who know who they are. Thank you so much for helping make an incredibly emotional and hard day in my life bearable!!! I love you all so much and wish there was a better way for me to express and show how truly grateful and blessed I feel to have you all in my life. Your thoughtfulness and love has touched my heart and will never be forgotten. Trevor and I always would talk about how when we turned 30 we were then going to be SO OLD. I still don't feel any older, I am not sure if I ever will. It is such a strange and sad reality to have big moments with out my best half. I miss him so much and it hurts a LOT!!





5 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Thirty looks awesome! haha!! Looks like you girls had a fun time! Wish I lived in Spokane!! And congrats on the race. You rock!! If I can do half as good as you on my race this coming Saturday I'll be one happy camper! Haha!!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a great time and got spoiled. I am glad you have a lot of great people looking out for you.

Lisa said...

Haha! SO cute Holly! I love that you dressed up, too! You seriously look 20!
You are my hero- AND AWESOME JOB on the race! You are crazy fast!

sainsburys said...

What a fun party! Wish I was there. Em says I am still in the 80's! You are amazing!!! We all love you so much!!!

Brandi said...

That was a fun night! I'm glad I was able to come. 30 isn't so bad right?!