Tuesday, August 10, 2010

White Tanks Hike...

The other weekend we decided to hike the White Tanks because we have hiked them a couple of times and you hike to a waterfall but there has never been any water. Well there happened to be a hard rain the night before so we decided to hike up and see the waterfall with actual water falling from it!! The boys were so excited to take their hiking sticks that Papa Don helped them make and while I was getting Porter ready he says to me, "Mom, we are famous. Do you want to know why?" I asked him, "Why?" And he goes on to tell me, "We are famous because we have walking sticks. Papa Don is really good at making walking sticks!" It was so cute and matter of fact!! This is a picture of Trev pretending to be drinking the fresh water. :/The boys loved trekking through the water...This is just a random pic of Brody when we were getting ready for the splash park. I just thought it was too cute to not post. I love this little stinker!!

0 comments: