Friday, December 11, 2009

Fun at Home with the McCombs.....

We had so much fun being able to have Papa and Grandma McCombs and Uncle Ryan come and stay at our home, the boys loved every minute of it!! The boys were certainly wild and crazy!! They loved having my Dad play and read books to them in the morning and getting to talk with Grandma and Ryan and show them their tricks!

We did Christmas with my family and they got the boys the cutest Tickle Monster book that comes with the Tickle Monster hand gloves and it was quite a site to see my Dad reading the book to them and my Mom being the Tickle Monster those boys ate it up so much and laughed and squealed so much it was so funny!! They may have had some bad dreams of the Tickle Monster getting them, but well worth it!! It was hilarious!!



We did a little celebration with my family for Mason's birthday, they got him a Thomas the Train book that came with little tools that they could work on the book with it was a big hit as well!!




Some other things we did was the Blue Bell Creamery tour in Brenham, their ice cream is so YUMMY!! My Mom and I went shopping around the Market Street in The Woodlands while the boys went to look around the Pro Bass Shop. We went and looked around the under ground tunnels for businesses in Downtown Houston. I did my 5 mile run with my Dad and he kicked my butt, we ran it in 8.15 minute miles while I normally do it in 9.30 minute miles. It is much easier to push your self when you run with someone. Watched movies. DROVE LOTS. And just enjoyed visiting with each other. Thanks for coming and visiting us. We had a great time!! =) Hope you can come again!!

1 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Holly you look amazing! Oh and Holly, I have our next project! You guys need to plan a trip to Arizona so that we can make you a tin shelf! Go to decorcreateur.blogspot.com and you will see what I am talking about. I just made one and it turned out really good!