Sunday, December 6, 2009

FIELD TRIP

I had the opportunity to help chaperon Garrett's KG class field trip to the 7 Acre Woods Park. My job was to just wonder around the park with Garrett and three of his classmates, just keeping an eye on them and making sure they are being good and having fun. I have to admit that it was a little nerve racking keeping track of the four of them, I know you would think that because I have four of my own it would be no problem but my kids listen to me a lot better than these kids. (Who would of thought?!) We had a lot of fun, though!!This is Garrett and his friend Delaney who a few weeks ago he told me he wanted to marry. Garrett was telling Porter that he wanted to marry Delaney and then he asked Porter, " Who do you want to marry in my class, these are your options........?" Porter says, " I don't want to marry no girls in your class, I am going to be a Dad so I am going to marry a Mom!" I love my little boys they are too funny!! =)The hay ride!!!

My little group of kids and another little group of kids playing on the ship-wrecked boat.

0 comments: