Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My "CUTE" Boys!!

These little guys are the CRAZIEST and CUTEST little guys I know!! They are such good buddies!! They love to get up in the morning, eat a bowl of cereal and then sit down together and watch cartoons. I love that Brody likes to get right down with them and watch and play. They take such good care of him and are usually so sweet with him!!These next ones are just random pictures, note I did just get a new camera for Christmas and if you couldn't tell, really like to use it!! :)Look how grown up and handsome my Garrett is getting!!I love this one of Porter because it looks so much like Trevor and it captures his and Trevor's goofiness. They sure know how to make me smile!!Porter had just gotten up from a nap and wasn't too excited for me to be taking his pictures!!This is my little crazy Mason Rooni, this kid is so hilarious!! He is such a tease and trickster!! He loves to rile everybody up. I only have this picture because he was still asleep the day I was taking pictures of the other boys. First time Brody has been in the grass. He didn't seem to mind the grass, the funny looks are because it was so bright out!!

And my sweet little Brodster Bear!! This little man loves to watch a little t.v. and sit and play with his toys!! I know you are thinking man she takes a lot of pictures of this little man and no it is not because I love him more than the rest, he just can't get away from me yet, he has to sit there and take it!! The others will only humor me for so long! :)

I think it is so funny when these little babies think something is funny and laugh. He really thinks his brothers are the funniest things around!! In this picture he is smiling at a Baby Einstein video.


LOVE ~ LOVE~ LOVE~ LOVE ...... these Boys!!

4 comments:

Kris said...

I would have to agree that you do have some cute boys. I can't believe how big they are getting.
What kind of new camera did you get, just curious. My hubby really wants to get a new digital camera but I don't want to shell out the $$$ for the nice ones.
Any way really cute pictures.

Lisa said...

Holls-
Cute, cute pictures! You have some adorable kids (love that little Brody- I want to give those cheeks a good squeeze)! That picture of Porter totally looks like Trevor- haha. Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun! I dont' know how you do it w/4! I think my days get a little crazy...so I can only imagine.

Unknown said...

It's true...your boys are CUTE!!! I love the pictures of them together hanging out. They are so sweet! The one of the three boys with their arms around each other is absolutely adorable. Totally frame-able!

Laura said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Those are the only words I can use to describe your beautiful family!!! I too don't know how you do it with 4, my one boy is NUTS, I couldn't imagine 4 of them :)