Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day at the BEACH!

We had so much fun last time we went to the beach we had been waiting for a nice day to go and make a day of the beach!! .... We flew kites!! It was a crowd pleaser!!Trevor's kite made it up to the highest height!!Grandpa helping Mason out!! Mason would sometimes get distracted and just let his go so he could do something else.I thought this stance of Mason's was too funny!!Brody hung out with Grandma while I took pictures and chased after Mason's kite!!We made sand castles....or at least we tried!! :) It wasn't as easy as you might think!!We ate lunch....... and lots of goodies!!We played in the water.We had good company, it is always fun when Grandpa & Grandma Stephenson join us on our adventures!! Jon, Michelle and little Nixon came to play for a little, too!!I thought this was a cool picture of some guys fishing out on the rocks!!We saw some crazy things... Is this not the craziest thing, a small dent in the destruction of Ike!!

5 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Do you have any idea how jealous I am that you guys are all in flip-flops and playing at the beach?? :) Looks like you guys had a great time!! What great adventures for your boys!!

Kris said...

Not only do you have the most beautiful children, but you are out in sunny warm weather on the beach flying kites?! NOT FAIR! Glad to hear you are enjoying it though.
If you weren't so sweet I would hate you ;)
Cute pics!

Lisa Farman said...

Looks like tons of fun. I'm Chris will have a weekend available soon so we can go to the beach.

Nicole Stenzel said...

Looks like you had way too much fun! Next time I am so coming! I mean next time after this summer...like a year from this summer. LOL I don't even dare to sort of pretend to play on the beach after having a baby!
But glad to see you guys had a fun time!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Love the pictures of the beach. I can't believe how big Brody is now. Our Carson is getting so big as well. I swear I blink and the boys are all grown up. How are you liking your new home and ward? Glad to see you are having a blast.