Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SWEET-HEARTS!!

Garrett came in today and was so proud to give me this flower he picked for me and let me know how much he loves me, (the purple flower) and then quite awhile later Porter came in and gave me the little yellow flower, (so they thought :). ) They were so sweet and cute about it and Porter's little smile was to die for, I wished I could have gotten that on camera so I decided to get some pictures of them with their flowers.



Porter was crushed when he saw that he had such a little flower compared to Garrett's and was trying so hard to not cry so Garrett helped him find a bigger one!!
Talk about sweet melt your heart moments!! Well needed once in a while with all the crazy wildness and down right NAUGHTINESS!!




1 comments:

Lisa said...

Holls- your boys are so sweet and cute! Brody is getting big- love those cheekies!
How is TX? I can't believe you had a chance to move and moved further away from me, than before! JK. I hope you are doing well there...it looks like there are lots of fun things to do/see.
Miss you lady!