Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Month Old!!

Since this little guy will probably be my last I feel like I have to soak up every little moment I have with him. I just love him to death, I think he is the cutest & sweetest little guy!! We just love having him in the family!! I love seeing my three other adorable sweet little men with Brody they are so good with him. They love to help take care of him and they love it when he smiles at them. Brody loves to smile when you talk to him and when he sees him self in a mirror!! I can't believe he is getting so big already and he is only one month old!


I love his little smashed face when he is sleeping!!

Mason loves to hold Brody and give him lots of loves!! He also loves to take his pacifier out and put it back in. He is such a good big brother!!



In the ultrasound pictures Brody was sucking his thumb and every now and then he will find it again.
I just love his little face in this picture!!





2 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Holly, your boys are so precious!! What handsome little guys!!!

Lisa Farman said...

He is so handsome. You and Trevor really know how to make some good looking boys.