Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Preschool!!

These boys were so excited to start school, I have never seen anything cuter then these two buddies heading off to school together with the biggest grins on their faces!! Garrett is such a great big brother taking care of Porter so he wouldn't be scared at school!! Mason had to get in on some of the camera time!! He doesn't like to be left out, but he is enjoying so one on one time with mom!! He also loves to help take care of Brody, he likes to help hold the bottle with me and anytime I kiss Brody he has to give him a kiss as well. I just think my boys are so dang CUTE!!






This is day two of preschool. I think they are so funny, from the time they get dressed they have to wear their back packs every where they go until school starts at 12:15 p.m. I thought this was too funny of Mason saying "CHEEESE" for his picture!!
Fun at home while the boys are at school!!

3 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Cute boys! I love the hand-holding picture where you can see the backpacks. We just saw you guys, but it seems like your boys grew up a ton!

Nicole Stenzel said...

Your family is adorable! Four boys, I am in shock! That is a lot of males around in one household. I hope all is well!!!!

Lisa Farman said...

Your boys are so handsome. They look so cute all dressed up and ready for school.