Sunday, April 20, 2008

T-Ball

Garrett had his very first T-Ball game and loved it!! It was a lot of fun especially because he has three of his cousins on the same team. Poor Porter was feeling a little left out because he is too young to be on the team, but at least there was an extra hat and since Trevor is the coach Porter was able to have it!! Coach is a little bit of an overstatement, all of the kids parents were so great with being out on the field helping with all of the kids!! Jenna and Hyrum going after the ball!

Uncle Matt helping at first base!
Garrett up to bat!

Trevor helping at second base!
Hyrum


Jacob up to bat!

Jenna playing third base!
Jacob throwing the runner out!




Jenna up to bat!
Garrett coming home!!
Lisa, Noah and Mason trying to keep warm during the game!!
Hyrum up to bat!!





Snack time is the highlight of the game!!


Worn out after a long morning of cheering on Garrett and the cousins at the T-Ball game!!

7 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I feel like we're missing everything! We miss you guys.

Lisa Farman said...

We had a great time. I am so glad we signed Hyrum up for T-Ball. He loves it. He keeps telling me how Baseball is his new favorite sport and how good he is at it.

Matt & Emily said...

Looks like fun! Nate's really enjoying tee-ball too. I'm already excited for soccer this fall because it's so much faster moving and they just seem to be having a blast the whole time. I think Nate and Bay will be able to play on the same team too. That is so cool that you guys have all those cousins on the same team!!

Kris said...

WHAT?!! You have a blog and didn't tell me?! and I'm on your friends link what is up why didn't you tell me?
I love blogs because it is easy to keep up with friends and see how big their kids are getting. I'm happy you have one but why didn't you comment on mine to let me know?!
Okay I'm over it. So you're having another baby, that is awesome! I've been reading back through your old posts and saw you're having another boy, a whole family of boys!Wow! I've decided I want the rest of mine to be boys, my girl is way too dramatic for her own good. I think that is all I can handle as far as girls go. Well I'm happy for you, I think all your boys are so cute!

sainsburys said...

Fun pictures of T-Ball! It looks a little cold. Holly you did a great job capturing all of the players! We have our last Soccer games on Saturday. Rob, Cars, and E, are all on seperate teams. Rob and Carson started swim team today. It's alot more time consuming than soccer. We have swim everyday for 45minutes and 5 meets over the next 7 weeks. we miss you. Amanda Happy Birthday

Laurie Ruth said...

Hey guys!! I wished we lived closer so we could see you guys in person!! I just started up a blog for us so I can keep up with you all! Love you! Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

Holly, Oh my goodness your kids are adroable. This is Jennifer Bonewell by the way. I was just telling my husband how fun it is to see all of your pictures :)