Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Sun came to visit!!

Saturday was so nice we decided to play all day!! We started with a walk after breakfast, a lot of people around where we live have horses and the kids like to walk to go and see the horses. Then we played outside at our house for a little bit while Trevor road his motorcycle around and then we decided to head to Fred Meyer and pick up a loaf of bread to feed the ducks at River Front Park. We got lunch at Red Robin downtown and I was very impressed with how well the boys did, we then headed to the park to have a fun filled day of playing!! This is the boys watching their cartoons while they wait for Trevor and I to get everything together to head out for the day!! Trevor took the picture he thought they were pretty cute sitting there!!
Fed the ducks and then went to the goat to feed him our trash!!
The boys were a little sad that the big red wagon slide was closed for work but got over it real quick when we said they could climb on the blocks!!






The boys were having races while Trevor and I relaxed and soaked up the sun!!

All my boys after a fun long day of playing at the park and picking up a treat at the candy stand on our way back to the car!!


3 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

sainsburys said...

I love Riverfronnt ParK! Holly your belly is cute. Do you guys like the name Kobe? I like it...... Yeah for the sun and a fun family day.

Matt & Emily said...

I'm glad I read Amanda's comment first because I was going to write almost the same thing! But really, I love Riverfront Park and it was so fun meeting you guys there last lime we were in Spokane! And it's fun to see your pregnant belly! You're getting close! My kids love those dinosaurs too!