Thursday, February 28, 2008

BABY BOY #4!!

Yes that is right, I had my ultrasound and found out I am having boy number four!! I have to admit when I found out I was quite sad and shed a few tears. Did I say a few tears? I meant I cried for a few DAYS!! My Mom was so sweet to bring me those beautiful flowers to brighten my day. I really would have loved to have a girl, it is heartbreaking for me to think that I will probably not have the chance to have a mother daughter relationship! I have always dreamed of having a little girl, but I can't complain too much because I have been so blessed to be able to have children without any problems and I have three beautiful, healthy, SWEET boys!!! I love my little men to death and am sure this next one will fit right in with the others!! I am feeling much better about the new addition and can't wait to meet him!! If you have any name suggestions feel free to let us know, I always love to hear new names!!

6 comments:

Matt & Emily said...

Those pictures of Porter and Mason are so cute! Porter looks like this perfect mix of Mason and Garrett and he looks like Garrett in those ones where he's pulling the face. The monster truck show looks so cool! Nate saw those and wanted to hear about it. We better take him some day! And that's so sweet of your mom to give you those cool flowers!

sainsburys said...

Holly, I know the feeling..... But wow we just have to think of all the great things about having all boys and live it up!!!!There are going to be so many awesome missionaries from the Stephenson families. I will have to think about names. I love the name Cole. We are packing for Disney and several of us have the flu..

sainsburys said...

Holly, I know the feeling..... But wow we just have to think of all the great things about having all boys and live it up!!!!There are going to be so many awesome missionaries from the Stephenson families. I will have to think about names. I love the name Cole. We are packing for Disney and several of us have the flu..

Lisa said...

YAY #4!! I'm super happy for you Holls! I will try to think of cool boy names---can't wait to see you in a few weeks...hello massages!

PS- Thanks for the bib advertisement too! Hehe.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I can't believe it! We are very happy for you! We of course love the name Owen. I also like the name Roger, but I am pretty sure nobody will use that one. Good luck

sainsburys said...

Holly, Braden is really cute. my mom mentioned that name.