Friday, October 29, 2010

COWBOY DAYZ...

Mason had Cowboy Days at preschool one week and he got to dress up like a cowboy for the two days of preschool. He loved it and thought it was so much fun. He is such a character. He has been loving school and I keep hearing that his teachers just love him and his buddy Drew. Those two are quite the pair, so funny!! I tried to get a good picture of him before he left for school and this is what I got.... he can not hold still for one second he is such a SPAZ. I love him ....he keeps me on my toes!!I finally had him sit down to see if I would have better luck with getting him to hold still....not much... his face in this picture cracks me up!! :)FINALLY....something decent! :)

1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Mason- Carson will love these pictures of you!