Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A SNEAK PEEK!!

We went Halloween shopping last weekend because if there is one thing we have learned from living in Houston during the holidays is that you better get what you need early or what you want will be ALL GONE! Porter and Mason have wanted to be pirates since last Halloween so we were on a mission for pirates for them and Garrett wanted to be a cowboy so this is what we came up with and of course they had to try them on and play pirates and cowboys. We heard a lot of "ERRRR, you SCURBYDOG", on the way home from shopping, too funny!! LOVE THESE GUYS!! ;)




We think Garrett is just hilarious with his mustache!!! HE HE HE......LOVE IT!! ;)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Really cute!!! Makes me miss you guys more!!!! I love the earrings on Porter. That is hilarious. And the mustache is priceless...what cute pirates...I mean nephews I have!!! Miss you guys!!!

Andrews Family said...

They are too cute!! LOVE the mustache! Oh my word I am still laughing!!

Lisa Farman said...

Too cute. I love the pirate costumes and Garrett looks like a little man. It's adorable.

Lisa said...

Blahahaha- they are sooooo dang cute! That 'stache is so cool!

Laura said...

ADORABLE!!!!