Thursday, May 14, 2009

My BABY is 9 MONTHS!

I can't believe my little baby is already nine months, this post is a little late but these pictures were taken when he turned nine months. He got his first tooth when he was 8 months and he got his second tooth the day he turned 9 months, that is old for my babies the others got there first two teeth when they were 6 months. I think Brody was teething since before six months though, cutting teeth is hard on this little man which makes it hard on me, not so fun! He is a fun little guy besides the teething, he loves to crawl around and pull him self up to things. He loves to play on the boys train table and brush his teeth. All in all he is getting so old and trying to keep up with his big brothers. He is weighing in at 22 lbs. and 27 1/2 inch. long.




When I was trying to get pictures of Brody at nine months, Porter was following me around pretending to take my picture. Kids are too funny!



2 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Wow, 9 months. He is getting so big. Give him a big hug and kiss from miss. I miss your boys so much. Porter is too funny. It makes me so sad that I am going to miss out on watching them grow up. I hope it's not too long before we get to see you all again.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Cute, Cute Brody! We are getting ready to celebrate Carson's 1 year birthday in June. They grow up so fast. Thanks goodness for cameras and lots of memory to record everything that happens. Hope you are doing well in your new home and area. Keep us posted
Lindi