Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weekend Getaway!!

Thanks to my sister Melody and one of our most favorite babysitters' Elise and Trevor's parents who so kindly took care of the boys for one out of the three days, we were able to take a little trip to Seattle for a day & night and a ferry ride over to Victoria B.C. for two days and a night. We thought it best to celebrate our anniversary a little early since I was already large with child, and we knew it wasn't going to be any better in the coming months. Plus we were able to meet up with my good friend Lisa and her husband Jeff to spend a little time in Victoria. We had a really good time and appreciate every ones help with the boys, Thank You!!


Trevor and I had dinner in the Space Needle and this was the view from our dinner table. A very expensive experience but it was fun anyhow.
This was the view from our hotel room in Seattle!
The ferry ride over to Victoria.

Trevor and I took a short carriage ride to see a little of Victoria when we arrived there.

Craigdarroch Castle, Trevor and I really thought this was a cool place!!




The Parliament Building.





The Empress Hotel where Trevor and I stayed. It is over 100 years old and it was really cool inside!!








Jeff and Lisa picked us up and took us to the Butchart Gardens, it was really cool and we had a lot of fun with Jeff and Lisa!!

Lisa and Jeff.
This is a public school in china town.





1 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Looks like you had a great time. Vicoria is so beautiful. I am so jealous!